Microsoft Teams Integration FAQ
Table of Contents
- Answering a Call
- Making a Call
- Holding a Call
- Transferring a Call
- Conference Calls
- Disabling Teams Voicemail
- Using Click to Call
Answering a Call
When a call comes in, it will display a pop up notification on the lower right side of your primary screen.
Making a call
Holding a call
To hold a call, go to the ellipsis (three dots) and click on Hold Call. Press Resume when you are ready to resume the call.
Transfer a call
To do a conference call:
1. Click on Show Participants
2. Under invite someone of dial the number , type the extension or external number.
3. If you need to remove a user, click on the ellipsis under the user and select Remove participant
- Click on the icon with your name and/or picture.
- Click Settings
- Click Calls
- Under Call answering rules change if unanswered Voicemail to Do nothing .
- Make sure that Click To Call for Skype for Business is not installed
- Set Microsoft Teams as the default app for making calls
- Install a browser plugin to make phone numbers clickable
Make sure that Click to Call for Skype for Business is not installed
- Close all browser windows and tabs
- From your System Settings , select Add/Remove Programs .
- From the list displayed, select Skype For Business if listed, and uninstall this first .
- Then select Skype for Business Click to Call and click Uninstall
Set Microsoft Teams as the default app for making calls
- Access your System Settings and select Default Apps .
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select Choose default apps by protocol .
- Scroll down the list of protocols to find TEL and set this to Microsoft Teams
Install a browser plugin to make phone numbers clickable
Depending on your browser, you may have to install a plugin to turn phone numbers into clickable links. There are many different plugins available and although we suggest some below we are not affiliated with them and cannot be held responsible for any of their failings.
Microsoft Edge - Built in functionality, no plugin needed
Internet Explorer - N/A
SFTP Integration for Recorded Calls
We now have SFTP Integration available that will allow you to import daily recorded calls to a SFTP Server of your choice. The service will run daily at midnight, and create a folder with the date stamp - Files will be named with the Date, Time, the ...
Porting Frequently Asked Questions
Can you port a disconnected number? Unfortunately not. All numbers within the account must remain active with the losing carrier until port completes. What is the Billing Telephone Number (BTN)? The billing telephone number, or BTN, is the main ...
TrueI IP Solutions Okta Portal Integration
Configuring Okta OIDC Integration with True IP Solutions Supported Features The Okta/True IP Solutions OIDC integration currently supports the following features: · IdP-initiated SSO For more information on the listed features, visit the Okta ...
My Phone says 'No Service'
When your phone displays 'No Service' it can mean the following: 1. Check to see if the phone is obtaining an IP Address a. Press the physical OK Button on your phone b. A Status screen will display revealing an address. c. If no IP address is ...
IP Address Changes
To better serve our customers, we have made the decision to move our Indianapolis, IN server to a data center in Chicago, IL. This move allows us to be better connected while maintaining a presence in the region. This new server, ...