Troubleshooting an Axacore Faxbridge
- Ensure that all cables are connected properly -
- The telephone cable is connected to the Fax Machine and to the Fax Port on the Fax Bridge (see pic below)
- The ethernet cable is connected to the wall jack/switch and to the WAN Port on the Fax Bridge
2. Power Cycle the Faxbridge - Unplug power for 30 seconds then power it back on
3. Wait 15 minutes, then test.
Troubleshooting an AudioCodes Faxbridge
Troubleshooting Steps: 1. Ensure that the cables are connected properly - The WAN Port is connected with a ethernet cable that is connected to the internet via Wall Jack, Switch or Router. The Phone1 Port is connected with a telephone cable, that is ...
TIPS Fax Platform
This article goes over how to setup Faxing within the TIPS User Portal. Office Manager is required to set Faxing for their end users. Users that use MFPs or Fax Machines will need an ATA provided by TIPS. Lastly, you can port your existing numbers or ...
How-To-Video: Using our Fax Platform
TIPS Mobile Android Troubleshooting
Inbound Calls Not Ringing When App is Closed Android relies on a service known as PUSH to send updates to their phones while the app in question is closed or the phone is asleep. However, certain settings can prevent PUSH from working correctly for ...
vFax User Guide
Logging In Go to https://fax.trueipsolutions.com/ Login using your credentials provided by the Support Team. If you need a password reset, click on Forgot Password. Alternatively, you can create a ticket for a reset if you have difficulty with the ...