Troubleshooting an Axacore Faxbridge
- Ensure that all cables are connected properly -
- The telephone cable is connected to the Fax Machine and to the Fax Port on the Fax Bridge (see pic below)
- The ethernet cable is connected to the wall jack/switch and to the WAN Port on the Fax Bridge
2. Power Cycle the Faxbridge - Unplug power for 30 seconds then power it back on
3. Wait 15 minutes, then test.
Troubleshooting an AudioCodes Faxbridge
Troubleshooting Steps: 1. Ensure that the cables are connected properly - The WAN Port is connected with a ethernet cable that is connected to the internet via Wall Jack, Switch or Router. The Phone1 Port is connected with a telephone cable, ...
TIPS Mobile Android Troubleshooting
Inbound Calls Not Ringing When App is Closed Android relies on a service known as PUSH to send updates to their phones while the app in question is closed or the phone is asleep. However, certain settings can prevent PUSH from working correctly for ...
Obtain IP Address
In the course of troubleshooting Yealink phones it is sometimes necessary to provide the support team with the IP address of a phone. Follow the directions below to find the IP address. Press the Menu softkey on the phone in question. Highlight the ...